Springsteen in real life

I order food often from a service called Foodsby. I had this exchange this morning. Start from the bottom & see how I put a little Bruce into all my interactions.

Ryan (Foodsby)

Sep 10, 2020, 8:49 CDT

Wow! New Springsteen? I had no idea.

I was just listening to Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out yesterday.

Have a great one as well!
Ryan

Jesse Jackson

Sep 10, 2020, 8:46 CDT

Sucks that Subway is the only other restaurant delivering but I’ll just go out for lunch.

New Springsteen song released today so it will take more than a cancelled lunch to ruin my day!

I hope you have a great one Ryan!

Jesse Jackson | Director of Dispatch Team
“One Day we’ll look back on this and it will all seem funny.”Rosalita (Come Out Tonight) Bruce Springsteen

From: Ryan (Foodsby)
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2020 8:44 AM
To: Jesse Jackson
Subject: [Foodsby] Re: Chicken Express Delivery Cancellation 9/10/2

Ryan (Foodsby)

Sep 10, 2020, 8:44 CDT

Thanks for understanding, Jesse.

Have a nice day!
Ryan

Jesse Jackson

Sep 10, 2020, 8:42 CDT

NO problem, thanks for letting me know!

Jesse Jackson | Director of Dispatch Team
“One Day we’ll look back on this and it will all seem funny.” Rosalita (Come Out Tonight) Bruce Springsteen

From: Ryan (Foodsby)
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2020 8:35 AM
To: Jesse Jackson
Subject: Chicken Express Delivery Cancellation 9/10/2
Ryan (Foodsby)

Sep 10, 2020, 8:35 CDT

Hi Jesse,

We are extremely sorry to inform you that your order from Chicken Express cannot be delivered today. The restaurant has just informed us that they are unable to fulfill deliveries.

We have fully refunded your order and you can expect an additional coupon to your inbox momentarily.

On behalf of our restaurant partner and Foodsby, we apologize we could not better serve you today. If there’s any questions we can help answer, please contact our team here.

Ryan